Tuesday, January 5, 2010

The date is in the books

I had my in office doctors appointment today and my blood pressure is borderline (134/90), which is better than being high. However, it goes up and down all the time, so I still need to take it really easy.

The monitoring of the baby was still good, but still Breech. No real concerns right now.

I also discussed our options for delivering a Breech baby with my doctor. There wasn't really any options in our view. We want the least stress/complications for our baby. We now have a scheduled C-section for January 18th, exactly one week before our due date. So, unless I go into labor before then our baby girl will be born on the 18th!!!

2 comments:

  1. so exciting!!!!!!!!!!!!! I know you can't for her to be here but you have 2 weeks left in your life to be somewhat selfish so enjoy it! Because after the 18th it's no longer about you:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, I think I might actually start that bed rest I was supposed to be on! hahaha

    ReplyDelete